COVID19 UPDATE: RECESS GALLERY IS CURRENTLY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
PSA Press - Doggie Diner Head Enamel Pin
Doggie Diner Head pin
by PSA Press
Black dye metal with 2 color fill
Dual post with butterfly clutches
Doggie Diner was a fast food restaurant chain in San Francisco + Oakland, CA that operated from 1948 to 1986. Each restaurant was topped with a giant rotating fiberglass wiener dog head in a bow tie and chef's hat. The Doggie Diner head has become a local icon and was declared an official San Francisco Landmark (no. 254). The last head resides at Sloat Boulevard and 45th Avenue in San Francisco, CA.